Saturday, May 24, 2008

Technology in my Career

I am thinking about using blogger to have students keep track of their progress during the year. I will be able to monitor that progress, along with feelings towards lessons, and any accomplishments or set backs. This will be a great way for me to assess my teaching and individual student outcomes. My students are too young for me to contact on facebook. I know my students have accounts, but I do not feel comfortable doing this. Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with other professionals and co workers. I beleive if I taught at the high school I could use more of the technology that we have learned. Google docs is a great way to stay organized and allows easy access to your work anywhere. The rss feeds could help keep me up to date with the newest information in my profession and other professional sites. This is quick and easy to use. I am very pleased with the amount I have learned in these three weeks, and how useful most of the informaton will be to me.

No comments: